Please refer to our Contact Page for registration inquiries.
As California begins Phase 2 reopening we will continue our efforts to support community child care needs during the COVID19 crisis.
In addition, we have had our campus completely and professionally COVID19 sanitized and disinfected by Ideal Building Services.
COVID19 Daily Safety Protocols
- Groups shall not exceed 10:1 (Average ratio 8:1)
- Drop-off/Pick-up at gate, staff and guardians wear masks and maintain 6ft social distancing
- Staff wear masks to change children, nurture or support them in close proximity, or when in close face to face engagement.
- Temperature checks available, children and staff to remain home or be sent home immediately in the event of any illness or symptoms of any illness
- Daily cleaning of facility including but not limited to:
- Wiping down tables and chairs after each use
- Frequent hand washing for students and staff after activities and contact
- Daily disinfectant of manipulatives, toys and materials
- Hospital grade disinfecting supplies used
- Daily, weekly and monthly cleaning and disinfection of facility